San Diego Residential Roofing
At Pioneer Roofing Company, we think your roof is the most important part of your home. It is the first line of defense against Mother Nature’s harshest elements and protects you and your family against it all. Knowing how important this is, our San Diego roofing company aims to provide 100% customer satisfaction with every roof replacement and installation we do so you can trust us with the roof over your head.
For San Diego residential roofing replacements, we offer our customers the following products, installed by the best professionals to manufacturer specifications:
Pitched / steep roof slope: asphalt shingles, tile, metal, slate
Flat / low roof slope: Thermoplastic single-ply membranes: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC membrane) & Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO membrane), granulated modified bitumen rolled membranes
Pioneer Roofing Company guarantees:
- Prompt and professional service
- We will return calls, respond to emails and texts within 24 hours or faster.
- We will show up when we say we will or we will communicate with you if an unforeseeable circumstance arises.
- We follow California contract law and don’t cut corners in the paper process, nor on the job.
- We maintain a high standard of professionalism from the top-down.
- The construction process is messy and invasive, but we aim to minimize the impact on you and your neighbors.
- Open and frequent communication
- We provide regular status updates about your project throughout the production process.
- No changes to the contracted project scope will be done without your express approvals in writing. If we find something during construction that was unforeseen, we will include you immediately so you are always in-the-know.
- Honest and fair prices
- We strive to provide competitive pricing based on actual project costs.
- Honesty and integrity are part of our core company values, which we include in our pricing model.
- Environmentally efficient materials and processes
- We only include quality materials that meet California Title 24 Cool Roof requirements in all our bids. These materials provide efficient solar reflectivity so that your roof and attic stay as “cool” as possible, thereby reducing your overall heating/cooling costs in your home, and in turn, reducing the impact on the environment.
- Where possible, we recycle construction materials for reuse (tile, wood, etc).
- Employee satisfaction
- Roofing is incredibly hard labor. We pay our employees well and strive to compensate them for their hard work.
- We aim to provide a company culture that promotes inclusivity, growth, and well-being for our employees and their families.
- We follow federal and California labor laws. We don’t cut corners in the employment process.
- Prompt and professional service
Give us a call to see how Pioneer Roofing Company can help you with your next San Diego residential roofing project! We would love to earn your business and respect!
Financing Options Now Available by Acorn Finance
“My. Outdoor. Theater. Is. GREAT. after the work Pioneer Roofing did!! Spencer spent extensive time asking questions
beforehand about what our needs were, as well as explaining the options, pros, and cons of different approaches and roofing styles that would be suitable for the needs of our project. The construction is sturdy and natural to the aesthetics of the rest of the house, and all my electronic equipment is safe and sound. They’re great, use them!!” -T. Vandegrift